Saturday, March 5, 2011

The time has come

Yes, it is time. Time to list out my horrible consumption for the world to see. While I may be Slush, I devour fiction without remorse. Edible delights consumed every day to sate my appetite. Little morsels that leave me hungry for more...

Without further ado:

Lord Baybrook's Penniless Bride by Elizabeth Rolls
Scandal of the Year by Laure Lee Guhrke
The Heiress by Lynsay Sands
The Perfect Scandal by Delilah Marvelle
After Dark with a Scoundrel by Alexandra Hawkins
The Masquerade by Brenda Joyce
A Secret Affair by Mary Balogh
When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloise James
An Affair before Christmas by Eloise James
The Seduction of His Wife by Tiffany Clare
My Reckless Surrender by Anna Campbell
Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
Sinful Surrender by Beverley Kendall
A Taste of Desire by Beverley Kendall
A Week of Pleasure by Christie Kelley
The Infamous Rogue by Alexandra Benedict
The Plumed Bonnet by Mary Balogh
The Ideal Wife by Mary Balogh
Lord Carew's Bride by Mary Balogh
Stealing Heaven by Madeline Hunter
Sweet Release by Pamela Clare
Surrender by Amanda Quick
Deception by Amanda Quick
Affair by Amanda Quick
The Book of Scandal by Julia London
Love with a Scandalous Lord by Lorraine Heath
Not Quite a Gentleman by Jacquie D'Alessandro
By Design by Madeline Hunter

And that is what I have been reading. For the most part 1 book a day is pretty satisfying. Would you believe that I can even recall the details of the books. Thinking that maybe I should be reviewing some of the newer books that have provided so much aromatic pleasure...not sure though.

My plan is to finish out March inhaling Historical Romance. Then I am off to quench my hunger with a new genre. Looking for suggestions, though I am sure some would like me to continue where I am.

Just so the fair author's of such tantalizing eatery are not offended you should know that I have multiple upcoming releases still on my list of must buys!

P.S. Yes I know a little bit of a Romance Slush! But who doesn't like a good romance... be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment