Today is the last day of March (another hour and April will be here). It's a little sad saying goodbye to the winter months, when I would sequester myself to the couch with a good book huddled under a blanket, and wishing I had been given a snuggie for Christmas. With my farewell to winter and my welcome to Spring, I once again offer my list of books I have devoured for the month of March.
Here we go:
1. Lord Ruin by Carolyn Jewel
2. Dreams of Desire by Cheryl Holt
3. Too Wicked To Wed by Cheryl Holt
4. Colter's Woman by Maya Banks
5. Colter's Lady by Maya Banks
6. The Lady Most Likely
7. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
8. Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
9. Written on Your Skin by Meredith Duran
10. The Dangerous Viscount by Miranda Neville
11. The Countess by Lynsay Sands
12. An Accidental Birthright by Maisey Yates
13. The Trouble with Moonlight by Donna MacMeans
14. The Wedding Duel by Katy Madison
15. The Dutiful Rake by Elizabeth Rolls
16. The Chivalrous Rake by Elizabeth Rolls
17. Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March
18. What I Did for a Duke by Julie Anne Long
19. Delrium by Lauren Oliver
Unfortunately due to the month containing 3 birthdays and a couple of other important family gatherings, I did not meet my normal once a day book consumption. I humbly resolve that my goals will not be met in April as well. For with the 1st brings my launch into writing a novel in 60 days.
For the month of April I am moving to Fantasy and Dystopian as a main focus, with the exception of a few absolutely must buys including Beverly Kendall's novella.
Next Up: Iron Duke by Meljean Brooks