Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Email Excerpt #3- What I really want to say

A little concerned we are to use the Tablespoon both for measuring the jello and the soda – how do they clean in between serving the 2 different items?
You know that measuring spoons sets usually have a Tablespoon and 1/2 tablespoon plus a few more choices. You could do some 'simple' math, let me stress.. SIMPLE math, and use the 1/2 tablespoon for one of the items and the tablespoon for the other. Common sense, the ability to problem solve or just generally to think is needed when you take a job. If you can't figure this one out I fear for the offspring you may decide to force upon the world.

1 comment:

  1. You over estimate the ability for some of uS to do math, and sadly you already know my oFfspring:)


    Okay, seriously, even my 12 year old can do that!

    ReplyDelete