Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moving to a new Genre

For the last 3 months I have been overtaken with Romance and Historicals. Now I know that some would call romance novels chocolate candy that devours you completely and I agree!

All my reading has brought me to the wonderful realization that there are soooo many wonderful romance authors out there. They provide delicious books that I absolutely must inhale and I love the series that tell the stories of groups of sisters or friends that find love. Anyhoo, I have decided that in April I will move on to a new genre. Not sure which one that should be so I need help and suggestions.

For all my fav historical author's do not be distraught! I still plan on snatching up the latest upcoming release's in April and May.

I will post this weekend on some of those great author's and their upcoming books that just have to be purchased by my greedy eyes!

Good night and faithfully yours,

Slush the purple sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment