Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Reading List: May-July 2012

I haven't been very diligent these summer months, but I decided at the last minute to fill in with an update of what I've been reading. When I wrote everything down I was surprised by how small the list was. Normally I could bust out this many books in a month. But I guess it's more about quality rather then quantity.

1. Blood Before Sunrise by Amanda Bonilla***
2. Ravishing The Heiress by Sherry Thomas***
3. Melt Into You by Roni Loren
4. Still Into You by Roni Loren
5. Without A Spark by George Berger**
6. Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture by Benjamin Andrews**
7. Scandal Wears Satin by Loretta Chase***
8. Return of the Viscount by Gayle Callen***
9. Forever A Lady by Delilah Marvelle***
10. Lessons From A Scandalous Bride by Sophie Jordan***
11. When You Wish Upon A Duke by Isabella Bradford***
12. The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James***
13. A Lady By Midnight by Tessa Dare***
14. How to be a Proper Lady by Katherine Ashe***
15. A Gentleman Undone by Cecilia Grant***
16. The Casanova Code by Donna MacMeans***
17. My Fair Concubine by Jeannie Lin***
18. Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione***
19. Messenger's Angel by Heather Walden-Killough***
20. Forbidden by Nicola Cornick***
21. Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore
22. About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
23. A Duchess to Remember by Christina Brooke
24. The Siren by Tiffany Reisz*
25. Her Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry

My August reading list will be coming up shortly, as well as post on what I learned from my latest submission experience. I've got a couple of reviews as well from self-published sources as well.

*Review posted here.
**Review posted on IndieBooksRUs blog
***Review posted on The Season

No comments:

Post a Comment