Friday, December 30, 2011

Reading List December 2011

Cap me off and call me Shirley, it's the end of 2011. I've really outdone myself this year, just a bit I think. I've consumed more books then I dare to imagine though I probably attempt a final count with my Year in Review post coming up tomorrow.

I thought I would get an early start though and post what books I've managed to devour in the last month.

1. King of the Isles by Debbie Mazzuca*
2. Sector C by Phoenix Sullivan
3. Forever and a Day by Delilah Marvelle **
4. Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacy**
5. The Duke is Mine by Eloisa James **
6. Proof of Love by Arabella Stokes **
7. Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
8. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
9. Winning the Wallflower by Eloisa James
10. The French Maid by Sabrina Jefferies
11. Once Upon a Winter's Eve: A Spindle Cove Novella by Tessa Dare
12. Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
13. This is What I Want by Megan Hart
14. Unraveled by Courtney Milan**
15. A Boyfriend Before Christmas by Caedem Marquez
16. All I Want for Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello
17. All I Want for Christmas by Liliana Hart
18. Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacy**
19. Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl
20. Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl
21. Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

*Review available on The Season
**Review coming soon to the blog! (A lot of them coming soon)

Now, I will say that I kinda cheated this month. Several of the titles on the list are novellas and I'll admit to getting into the Christmas spirit as well. For the future, I'm not sure how many books I'll be reading in the new year. I'm not making a super plans as I have several writing goals I want to put into motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment