Sunday, December 4, 2011

Reading List for November 2011

So, no slow down. Let me be the first to say that I didn't plan on reading much this month. Then on Black Friday I went to the bookstore... my mistake! Not really a mistake, and I did get a compliment from the lovely cashier that I was their number 1 customer of the day. That's right I'm a big spender. Unfortunately, if you follow this blog then you know once I get going I typically can't stop. Add in a couple of contest wins, and more reviews to write and you get 18 books or so read in a month.

1. Spells & Stiches by Barbara Bretton*
2. Hell to Pay by Wendy Corsi Staub (DNF)
3. Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione*
4. Lessons in Seduction by Sandra Hyatt *
5. The Man Every Woman Wants by Miranda Lee *
6. The Savage Heart by Diana Palmer*
7. My Ruthless Prince by Gaelen Foley**
8. Gift of Magic by Lynn Kurland*
9. King of the Isles by Debbie Mazzuca
10. Jacob Marley by R. William Bennet**
11. A Clockwork Heart by Stacy Gail, PG Forte, Jenny Schwartz, J.K. Koi**
12. Not Wicked Enough by Carolyn Jewel**
13. Visions of Sugar Plums by Jennifer Blake**
14. Naughty Can Be Nice by Cynthia Selwyn**
15. Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis**
16. Waking Up With The Duke by Lorraine Heath
17. Because You're Mine by Lisa Kleypas
18. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas

*Review will be available on The Season E-Zine.
**Review will be available on this blog.

I have no idea what December will hold, and 4 days in I've already ate up 4 books. I've got a big TBR pile, and I'm sure more will get added. Definitely look for a lot of reviews popping up over the next 30 days. With a big announcement coming right before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at how much you can read -- and then review! I should further clarify that to say "review well". I certainly enjoy reading your reviews. You do a wonderful job! In fact, this is one of the handful of blogs I read religiously for the reviews themselves, whether I'm initially interested in the books or not.

    Thank you for reading so much and then sharing your insights with the rest of us. Your efforts are definitely not going unnoticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Phoenix! Thank you for your heartfelt comment and making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Glad to know my reviews are helpful and read! :)

    P.S. The reading is just a bad habit I refuse to kick!

    ReplyDelete