So, no slow down. Let me be the first to say that I didn't plan on reading much this month. Then on Black Friday I went to the bookstore... my mistake! Not really a mistake, and I did get a compliment from the lovely cashier that I was their number 1 customer of the day. That's right I'm a big spender. Unfortunately, if you follow this blog then you know once I get going I typically can't stop. Add in a couple of contest wins, and more reviews to write and you get 18 books or so read in a month.
1. Spells & Stiches by Barbara Bretton*
2. Hell to Pay by Wendy Corsi Staub (DNF)
3. Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione*
4. Lessons in Seduction by Sandra Hyatt *
5. The Man Every Woman Wants by Miranda Lee *
6. The Savage Heart by Diana Palmer*
7. My Ruthless Prince by Gaelen Foley**
8. Gift of Magic by Lynn Kurland*
9. King of the Isles by Debbie Mazzuca
10. Jacob Marley by R. William Bennet**
11. A Clockwork Heart by Stacy Gail, PG Forte, Jenny Schwartz, J.K. Koi**
12. Not Wicked Enough by Carolyn Jewel**
13. Visions of Sugar Plums by Jennifer Blake**
14. Naughty Can Be Nice by Cynthia Selwyn**
15. Head Over Heels by Jill Shalvis**
16. Waking Up With The Duke by Lorraine Heath
17. Because You're Mine by Lisa Kleypas
18. A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
*Review will be available on The Season E-Zine.
**Review will be available on this blog.
I have no idea what December will hold, and 4 days in I've already ate up 4 books. I've got a big TBR pile, and I'm sure more will get added. Definitely look for a lot of reviews popping up over the next 30 days. With a big announcement coming right before Christmas!