Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Release Day: Hard Rock Harlots 4 by Kendall Grey

It's here. LONG LIVE THE ROCK! 

In a new release, from no-holds-barred author Kendall Grey, she's taking us back to Killer Buzz Float and the infamous Letty Dillinger. 
Check out the cover below.

Here's the blurb: 
WARNING: ROCK is a no-holds- (or holes-) barred bisexual, polyamorous lust-fest for the senses. It contains GRAPHIC LANGUAGE and EXTREMELY EXPLICIT SEX. This book is not suitable for readers under the age of 18 or anyone expecting a realistic story. A strong stomach, an open mind, and appreciation for over-the-top, egotistical characters are a must. Best read after STRINGS, BEATS, and NOCTURNES.

If you'd asked me to describe myself a couple weeks ago, I'd have told you I'm Letty Fucking Dillinger--The Rock in your cock, the cream in your wet dream, the spunk in your junk.

I had everything a girl could want: A hot rocker boyfriend, fame, a nuclear cooter, a smart phone ... The whole damn world at my feet. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and I have no regrets.

But everything changed when she exploded on the scene with the mother of atomic bombs strapped across her chest. She's beautiful, talented, and holds the key to my future--my life as I know it--in her hands.

I hate her. I fucking hate her. Because she and her merry band of bitches made me do something I've never done before. They made me doubt myself.


Who am I?

I'm not sure anymore.


Buy Links: Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Kobo ~ Barnes and Noble ~ iTunes ~ Google Play (if link is not posted the book is not live yet)


Haven't gotten a fix of the Hard Rock Harlots yet? Well, no worries. There's more where they came from pick up books 1-3 and 3.5 (novella) right now. Here's the links

Strings: Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Kobo ~ Barnes and Noble ~ iTunes ~ Google Play

Beats: Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Kobo ~ Barnes and Noble ~ iTunes ~ Google Play

Nocturnes: Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Kobo ~ Barnes and Noble ~ iTunes ~ Google Play

Love Notes: Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Kobo ~ Barnes and Noble ~ iTunes ~ Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment