Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Interviews with Victoria: Thomas and Kata from The Bodyguard and the Dom by TL Reeve


Victoria: Today I'm welcoming some fellow kinks, Thomas and Kata. I won't quip with preliminaries, let's get to it. Name three favorite things you like about sex? 

Thomas: Just three things? I love taking control. I love watching her come apart in my arms and I love when she Kata digs her fingernails into my shoulders.

Kata: Surrendering to my Master. Watching him take pleasure with my body and I loved when he holds me close like I am a precious object made only for him.

Victoria: Sounds right up my alley, except I'm giver. Control is my domain. What about whips or hot candle wax?

Thomas: Both. 

Kata: Hmm, not sure. But out of the two, probably whips.

Thomas: I knew it. *winks*

Victoria: I knew it, too. She looks like a whip-kind-of-girl. There's something marvelous about a few good licks with a cat o'nine. Anyways... Since you've been successful at finding love, what tip can you offer me?

Thomas: Don’t give up. Even if you think the person might not feel the same, give them a chance. You’ll find your happiness quicker than you realize.

Kata: Never say never. I learned that the hard way.

Victoria: He he, the hard way. Sometimes I like learning the hard way, but when it comes to love I know right where you're coming from Kata. Would you ever consider sharing your newfound love with another person?

Thomas: If I did share, which I haven’t in many, many years, it would only be with one person, my twin, Theo.

Kata: Well, since I’ve never experienced sharing at any degree, I don’t know. Theo might work, but I’m not a hundred percent.

Victoria: I like your commitment and your open-minded nature as well. You'd be surprised how that can question can incite some people. It did the other day. *smiles* All right, last question and then I'll let you to get back to some fun. How does you give each other what you need?

Thomas: She gives me what I need, just by being herself. Kata is the bravest, smartest person I know. She humbles me by her strength.

Kata: He accepts me with my scars and issues. He makes me feel good about myself and he loves me. The Domination and submission is just a byproduct and a happy extension of who we are.

Victoria: Thank you both for a wonderful interview. Come back anytime. Maybe bring that twin. For the readers, keep going to get the blurb and an extremely hot teaser excerpt below. 

Blurb: Thomas Kenner, owner of Kenner & Kenner Security and Teishutsu, a private BDSM club in the hills of Los Angeles, has it all, except for Katarina Lopez, submissive and one of his best damn bodyguards. As a Sadist, he craves a masochist to match his needs, but when his Latin bombshell rebuffs his advances, he’s left wanting a woman who doesn’t crave him. Determined to banish her from his thoughts, he sets up a date with the renowned Madame Eve and 1Night Stand.
Katarina Lopez doesn’t intimidate easily. When it comes to her job, she’s focused and completely sure of herself. Then she goes to work for the ex-Special Forces-Sadistic Dom, Thomas Kenner. The Dom—and her boss—is completely imposing and sex personified. But, there’s no way she’ll ever fit his masochistic mold. Letting him down would mean the end of her career along with any chance she may have to submit to the man who’d held her heart from the minute she met him. Unless….
With the help of Madame Eve, both will try to obtain what their heart desires, but will one night be enough?


Buy Links: Decadent ~ Amazon ~ iBooks

Teaser: Without a word, his head dipped toward her nipple, drawing the tight bead into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on the peak, lavishing it with attention. When he pulled back, he clamped it. Katarina screamed and pulled back, trying to get out of his reach, but he held her fast, laving the other nipple. When her body relaxed against his, he placed the second clothespin and flicked it. “Thomas,” she screeched, while trying to cover her tender breasts from his view.

1 comment: