Monday, March 2, 2015

Interviews with Victoria: Jared from Anabel Divided by Amanda Romine Lynch

Victoria: Today I'm welcoming Jared. I've had the pleasure of interviewing his friend, erm... baby's momma, in the past. Now he's agreed to submit to my couch. *winks*. If everyone would kindly give him a wide berth, I've heard he captivates women with little more than a smile. 

I don't want to give him a chance to deploy his female devastation tactics so I'll start off with the first question straight away. Would you rather be caught with your pants around your ankles or tied naked to a pole?

Jared: Definitely pants around ankles. Not like it hasn't happened before.I prefer to have my hands free. I don't like to cede control that easily.

Victoria: Then this is probably the wrong room for you because I don't easily cede control either. *smirks* Outside of the bedroom, are you a love at first sight or love is for suckers type of person?

Jared: I don't believe in love at first sight, because you can't see everything you need to see at first sight. Most circumstances warrant a second look. And if you're asking about Anabel, I definitely didn't find her attractive the first time I saw her. She was too much--too much messy hair, too snobby, too spoiled. What I didn't see at first--her sweetness, vulnerability, and brilliance--were not revealed to me until later.

Victoria: Wow! After everything I heard I didn't expect you to be so introspective, and worth mentioning I didn't mean anyone specific. The question was general, but since you brought her up then I'll take it you love her. Enough of the sappy business, let's play a word game. When I say the word 'masticle' what do you think it means?

Jared: Initially I thought it was something goats did. Then I looked it up. Is that really a thing?

Victoria: You'd be surprised what's 'really a thing' in my world. Of course, I know several people who'd be happy to show you all sorts of things. Just give me the word. Speaking of that, what's the kinkiest thing sexually you've ever done?

Jared: Victoria, I'm appalled. You don't seem like the kind to kiss and tell, so why should I? That being said, there was this one time with a few interns that I am not proud of. Yes. A few. *clears throat*

Victoria: There's the disreputable man I've heard so much about and you're right, I don't kiss and tell, but I'm willing to beat answers out of someone. I limit those beating to one person now, such a shame. You look like you have plenty of secrets brimming underneath the surface. I won't keep you much longer otherwise we both might do something we'll regret. Tell readers in 1 sentence why your book is what they need?

Jared: It's the story of how I fell in love with the person I wronged irreparably, and how she ruined me for other women. So, you know. Light reading.

Victoria: *laughs* That's classic and I may have to pick up this book. You ruined for other women by Anabel sounds like a real treat. Readers, you can grab a copy of both the first and second books in Jared and Anabel's tale on Amazon. 

Anabel Unraveled ~ Anabel Divided 

Book 3 is coming soon and here's more info on the author.



Author Bio: 
Amanda Romine Lynch is a writer, editor, and blogger who grew up in Florida 
knowing she belonged somewhere else. She now lives in the DC Metro Area with her husband and three amazing little boys. She is the Eco-Friendly/Green Living Contributor over at the Prime Parents’ Club and strives to live earth friendly in a 
world of disposable diapers. When not writing about Anabel and Jared or chasing around a curly-haired boy, she cheers for the Gators (in all kinds of weather) and occasionally remembers to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment