As you can see I'm running a bit low this month, but in my defense the day job has heated up a bit. I'm working some long hours plus doing a few other things.
1. Immersed in Pleasure by Tiffany Reisz*
2. Here There Be Monsters by Meljean Brooks
3. Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins**
4. Much Ado About Rogues by Kasey Michaels**
5. The Husband Hunt by Lynsay Sands
6. A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah Mclean
7. Beguiling the Beauty by Sherry Thomas**
8. Pleasure for Pleasure by Eloisa James
9. The Art of Duke Hunting by Sophia Nash**
10. Gastien Part 1: The Cost of the Dream by Caddy Rowland***
11. The Lesson Plan by Jackie Barbosa
12. Skies of Fire by Zoe Archer**
13. How to Ravish a Rake by Vicky Dreiling**
14. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
15. This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Plans for much more book reading in the month of April. Also expect a sudden burst of reviews in the first couple weeks of the month. After that I'm thinking of going dark.... you know, books don't write themselves.
*Review available or upcoming on this site.
**Review available or upcoming on The Season
***Review available or upcoming on Indie Books R Us