Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm disappearing... I'm writing

They say: 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'. In the case of this blog I'm not sure if that's true. I'm due to churn out some reviews I've promised over the last couple months, but I've been bitten-- by the writing bug. I'm plotting like crazy, going insane because I've relinquished my pants.

I've taken up conflict boxes, excel spreadsheets, and turning points. There are days when I think the torture will never end, and others where I know I'm doomed to never put a decent word to the .doc. While I'm pulling my hair out you can still catch reviews over at The Season and at Indie Books R Us, if that's what you're looking for.

As far as what I'm working on... I'll never tell; at least not yet. I don't like jinxing myself. Instead I'll keep the momentum rolling, cross my fingers, and pray that I'll write the actual book sometime in the near future.Until then it's plot until my eyes are seeing spots, and the characters are so ingrained in my brain that I start having conversations with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment