Saturday, May 7, 2011

I've been absent...

I've been absent for the last couple of weeks. No excuses, just life rearing it's ugly head, as you all know. Well I say 'Screw That'! Time to get back on track.

To lead in to that I bring you my reading list for April.

-Secrets of a Proper Countess by Lecia Cornwall
-Midnights Wild Passion by Anna Campbell **
-What the Librarian Did by Karina Bliss
-Cloudy with a Chance of Marriage by Kieran Kramer
-School for Brides by Cheryl Ann Smith
-Dangerous in Diamonds by Madeline Hunter
-Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean
-Bonded By Blood by Laurie London
-My Dangerous Pleasure by Carolyn Jewel*
-Hornet's Nest by Patricia Cornwell
-Provacative in Pearls by Madeline Hunter
-Then Comes Seduction by Mary Balogh
-Scandal of the Year by Olivia Drake
-The Secret of Cypriere Bayou by Jana Deleon

 
Can't say that this is a bad list. 14 books in a month. That's pretty good seeing that I spend way too much money as it is. That instant purchase clicker on the B&N Nook site is killer. Unfortunately it was hard to locate some fantasy that weren't in the high genre. Right now I cannot seem to bring myself to get lost or dug in deep with a high fantasy.
Although, I have a David Eddings book that has been sitting on my nightstand for 2 years that I should probably read at some point.


*A review for Carolyn Jewel's next release will be posted on my blog in the next week.
** Midnight's Wild Passion is my Historical Romance pick of the month. For me this book was beyond expectations. I love Anna Campbell anyway, but her tortured hero Ranelaw is just about too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment