Thursday, October 6, 2011

Reading List for September 2011

Here's my reading list for September. I'll have to admit that September was an exceedingly busy month for me, outside of the typical reading and writing. I'm back on track though and October is already shaping up to be an exciting month with tons of books on my TBR pile.

1. An Angel for Christmas by Heather Graham*
2. Seduced by Grace by Jennifer Blake*
3. The Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrylynn Sparks*
4. Night Shine by Lynn Veihl*
5. Nighthawk by Beverly Jenkins*
6. Romancing the Countess by Ashley March
7. Heart of Steel by Meljean Brooks*
8. A Midnight Summer's Sin by Kasey Michaels*
9. What I Did for a Duke by Lavinia Kent*
10. Tender Betrayal by Jennifer Blake

*Review available or upcoming on The Season

Also, I know that my Independent Publishing Reviews never made it up, but it's been pushed back to October due to the obvious busy reasons I mentioned. Probably should have posted a delay post earlier... unfortunately that post wasn't in the hand the dealer dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment