Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Email Excerpt #1

I feel like you are not comfortable with my decisions. It is not what you said to me, but the feeling I get with the urgency to get this taken care of all of a sudden. I won't lie that I feel like you don't do what you say you are going to. Things never go as you say they are. I don't mean to seem like I am attacking you, but if we are going to work together I am going to need to know you trust me.


I don't trust you or feel comfortable with your decisions; that should be evident by the email I sent. Your feelings are irrelevant. I need action, not emotion. If you won't lie, I won't either.  Things are obviously not going my way or as I say because you sent this email. As far as attacking me, sticks and stones baby... sticks and stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment