Monday, January 24, 2011

Curse be the working lady

So, it's been awhile my dear blog...since I have graced your online status with a post.
The curse of having a day job and the duties that come with it mean that I don't get that much time to play on the internet, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Thought I would post an update though:

My short story for Phoenix's contest: Not done.
Book Query revision: Not done.
Continued writing on WIP: Not done.

I am sensing a pattern here.... I need to kick it in gear!

While my blog may be left unattended, fear not! I will be back on here with delicious posts very soon. Just need to get a little writing done and get that day job out of the way.

P.S. It probably doesn't help that my computer went down due to a virus on Sat. Spent about 6 hours getting that fixed, and am finally back online.

No comments:

Post a Comment