Sunday, January 16, 2011

Countdown is on!

Yes, that's right! "It's the Final Countdown!" (da da da... da da da da), and you all know that I am humming the music outloud.
Only two weeks to finish polishing my submission to Phoenix's "Extinct Doesn't Mean Forever" Anthology.
See the details here: http://phoenixsullivan.blogspot.com/p/extinct-call-for-submissions.html
The deadline is Jan. 31st and I have been toiling away for the last couple of months getting my submission written, edited, and polished. While I am trying very hard to submit days before the deaded submission closing, I fear that I will end up coming in at the last second.

For those who have already submitted I wish you luck. For those, like me, still challenging themselves to get their work in before end of the month I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment