Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Day in the Life: Lil Fishys

So, I'm more then just a writer. If my recent interview over at Lucy Felthouse's Blog  has taught me anything it's that I do a whole heck of a lot more then write. So periodically I'm going to post about my adventures.

Today is all about Lil' Fishys. As I type I'm watching this motorized water pet shark, named Jawbones, or Doby by my co-worker, swim around a plastic container. I have to take photos and write instructions for how to set up this little guy in a store environment and determine if there is any possible drawbacks.

The Crazy: I'm mesmerized by watching this shark.

The Cool: They can swim in pools, bath tubs, or even a personalized Lil Fishys Habitat that can be purchased in store.

The Variety: There's 3 fish and 3 shark options. You could have a whole aquarium of these guys to tease the cats or impress the neighbors with. ;)

But don't take my word for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment