I apologize for my absence the last week. Let's just say sometimes the personal life takes a dive with sickness, children, appointments and any other number of things that you would rather not have to deal with. But I'm back, and here's my reading list for January. Not as large as my usual, but I'd like to think it's a pretty good list for someone who's been readying for a blog tour and trying to work on some writing. Look for more review posts soon.
1. Between by Cindy Tefft ***
2. How the Marquess Was Won by Julie Anne Long**
3. Crash Into You by Roni Loren
4. Gypsy Bond by Lindy Corbin*
5. The Disgraced Playboy by Caitlin Crews
6. Mad About the Earl by Christina Brooke*
7. The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle***
8. The Rake and The Recluse Redux Part 1***
9. The Rake and The Recluse Redux Part 2***
10. Seal of My Dreams- ongoing
11. My Man Pendleton by Elizabeth Bevarly
12. Kiss Me I'm Irish by Roxanne St. Claire, Jill Shalvis, and Maureen Child*
13. A Waltz at Midnight by Crista McHugh*
14. She Tempts the Duke by Lorraine Heath**
15. Question of Trust by Laura Caldwell *
16. Blame it on Bath by Caroline Linden
*Review available or upcoming on my blog
**Review available or upcoming on The Season site.
***Review available or upcoming on the IndiesBooksRUs site.