Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reading List for August 2011

Let's just say I didn't repeat July's success this past month. I won't bother making excuses, as I really don't have any. I'll just get right to it!

1. Dash of Scandal by Amelia Grey *
2. Much Ado About Vampires by Kate MacAlister *
3. Dark Awakening by Kendra Leigh Castle
4. In The Arms of a Marquess by Katharine Ashe *
5. A Night To Surrender by Tessa Dare *
6. Home Before Dark by Susan Wiggs *
7. Bride for Real by Lynne Graham *
8. Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum by Stephen Prosapio **
9. The Unquiet Anthology by J.D. Robb, Mary Blaney et al. *
10. From Dirt to Diamonds by Julia James *
11. Daring by Dee Davis *
12. The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
13. Delaney's Shadow by Ingrid Weaver
14. The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashley
15. Bound by Blood by Amanda Ashley *
16. Pride & Passion by Charlotte Featherstone
17. Desired by Nicola Cornick

*Review available or upcoming on The Season
**Review available or upcoming on Examiner

Of course there are a ton more books in my TBR pile. Months ago before I started reviewing I never thought I would have a TBR pile, simply because I go through them sooooo quickly. Surprisingly I'm amassing one between personal pleasure books, books I'm reviewing, and others that just stumble my way. Of course my appetite is insatiable and I'm always looking for the next gem to spark my interest. So feel free to share yours with me. I'm open to suggestions and willing to try different things. *That sounds a little awkward*
Anyhoo... suggestions for books are looked highly upon-- for review or just to read a tasty morsel that you absolutely love.  
I'm thinking of something fun contest wise to do in a couple of weeks. It's about time I rewarded all of you that keep coming back to read my drivel lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment