Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reading List for June 2011

Well, hello readers!
Where have I been, you ask??
On a getaway to some romantic island, with beaches, silk sheeted beds, and crystalline pools.... I wish!
Now that I am done in fantasy land, I've been reading. Yes, reading to my heart's content and dealing with a few stray projects. This post is severely delayed, but I figured I should get it out before next week's July reading list is presented.
1. One Night Scandal by Christie Kelley*
2. Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
3. Cold Touch by Leslie Parrish*
4. Spirit of Seduction by Olivia Quincy*
5. Embraced by Blood by Laurie London**
6. Dangerous Desire by Diana Escalara
7. Duke of Scandal by Adele Ashworth
8. Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz
9. Miss Verey's Proposal by Nicolal Cornick
10. Hidden Affections by Delia Parr
11. The Darkest Sin by Caroline Richards*
12. All's Fair in Love and Seduction by Beverley Kendall- Note review for this coming this week and special sale at The Season

(*)Review is posted on The Season E-Zine
(**) Review posted on The Examiner

Honestly, I am ashamed to say that my reading list was small for the month of June. But you will be proud to know that I read 3 books today. That's right... 3! An amazing feat even for me, and I was in absolute heaven. Goal for month of July is to read at least 15 books (which I believe I already broke), hopefully a few more then that but let's not push ourselves.
Question: What are you reading lately? WIP, non fiction or a good hearty dose of make believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment