Monday, September 22, 2014

Funday Monday: What's New, What's Not, and What's Coming

It's been a long time since a Funday Monday post. A looonnnngggg time.

So let's get started with:

What's New

1- New is my awesome With This Kilt, I Thee Bed short story anthology coming in October. The current plan is to release October 14th. This is a self-publishing venture and I'm navigating the piranha invested waters like a motor boat with a clogged motor. I will say that I'm confident I'll figure the majority of the 'need-to-know's' before release day. In the meantime look at the SHINY Cover! Thank you to the fantastical G. Pendergast for the work and the beautiful Jenn LeBlanc and Studio Smexy for the stock photo.

2- The Season for Romance is now Smitten by Books! Oh, yes. I loved reviewing for The Season and it's a little bittersweet at the name change because I'm a huge Historical Romance fan. Yet, change is good (something I'm slowly learning) and I look forward to the new site. There will still be as many awesome giveaways and reviews as before. Also, take a gander at the site banner and you may catch a glimpse of some sexy Highlanders. :) P.S. The website is still being worked on. In the meantime you can still see reviews over at Smitten by Books Blog.

What's Not

1- I'm still closed to reviews here on the blog. I've received multiple emails and I'm really honored that you want me to read your book. Unfortunately, there's no time in my schedule for reviewing like I used to do in the old days. 

2- In the meantime Indie Books R Us is still looking for self-published and small press published books to read. We've got open dates for October, November, and December... of this year. It's almost unheard of, but the slots are there. So I encourage you to checkout the submission guidelines and submit. 

What's Coming

1- A new website, a new blog, and so much more. Yep, I working on a few changes. Alright several new changes. As I get them finished I'll be sure to announce them right here. Don't want to keep anyone out of the loop. 

2- Scream! For a Cure Charity Auction. Do you like paranormal, erotic romance, horror, YA books in paranormal and urban fantasy. Then prepare the pocket books for this upcoming event hosted by my fellow Indie Books R Us Co-Founder, Catherine Peace.  I'll have a more detailed post about this event coming later in the week or you can click the link above to find out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment