Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's Official!

I’m getting published!

Yes, you better believe it. It’s been a pretty long journey, but I’m happy with the results. So far I can tell you these factoids:

- The book will be published by Decadent Publishing
- It’s a short story feature for their 1 Night Stand Series (click to check it out).
- This will be an e-book release only.
- It is erotic romance and for my friends who may not read those types of stories I completely understand. I’ll write more stories for other genres I’m sure.
- I couldn’t be happier. This story blazed out of nowhere and I really didn't plan on writing it right away; until the characters wouldn't leave me alone. *Fellow writers you know how that goes.


There were so many people that helped make this possible and I can’t thank them all enough for the feedback, the support, and the Hoo-Ra’s since the announcement. If you have heard my personal thanks you can be sure that it will be coming soon. 

1 comment: