Monday, October 1, 2012

Reading List: September 2012

It's been review land for me over the last couple of months. I'm also trying out new things in the writing realm. As I move into October I'm working to finish wrapping up my reviews for the year. The goal is to somehow write like an insane woman, and read the rest of my review commitments.

If you've sent a request via email and I haven't responded rest assured you're on my list. I need a time turner, a magic mirror or a hour glass that can give me extra hours. Anything for more time, and now I know what it feels like to let people down. Regardless, I've got a few things on my mind that I'm hoping to share...soon.

1. Tempting the Bride by Sherry Thomas**
2. Royal Pain by Megan Mulry**
3. Eyes of the Seer by Peter Dawes*
4. The Angel by Tiffany Reisz***
5. Seducing Mr. Knightly by Maya Rodale**
6. A Notorious Countess Confesses by Julie Anne Long**
7. Head Over Heels by Susan Andersen*
8. Dark Before Dawn by Stacy Juba*
9. Seduced by a Pirate by Eloisa James**
10. Lord of Temptation by Lorraine Heath**
11. Mistletoe Bride by Vanessa Kelly**
*Review available on IndieBooksRUs
**Review available or upcoming on The Season
***Review available on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment