Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reading List for October 2011

I really did  a doozy on October. I guess I felt I need to play catchup after having such a lackluster September in the reading department. Not that the books were lackluster, just that I needed to read more. As we head into Nanowrimo month I have a feeling that I will be reading less and writing more. Ideally anyway. With Halloween behind us I'm also looking forward to that wonderful day of days that involves turkey, stuffing, and a dozen other things to add more inches to my waistline.

1. Mistress by Marriage by Maggie Robinson
2. Any Wicked Thing by Margaret Rowe
3. Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden*
4. Bride for a Night by Rosemary Rogers
5. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa*
6. Jane Austen: Blood Persuasion by Janet Mullany*
7. The Secret Desires of a Governess by Tiffany Clare
8. Adam by Jacquelyn Frank*
9. Death Magic by Eileen Wilks*
10. Werewolf in the North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson*
11. Cemetery Girl by David Bell*
12. A Very Vampy Christmas by Kerrelyn Sparks
13. Jewel in His Crown by Lynne Graham*
14. The Ice Prince by Julie Marton *
15. Christmas in Lucky Harbor by Jill Shalvis
17. Silver Tongued Devil by Jennifer Blake*
18. The Price of Temptation by Lecia Cornwall*

*Review available or upcoming on The Season E-Zine

I will also be posting some of these reviews here on my blog periodically. So, be on the lookout! Bwahahahaha.... my evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment