Thursday, February 6, 2014

January 2014 Reading List

I'd like to think I've opened 2014 with a bang. My slogan for the year is: The Year of the Writer. But with the amount of stories I'm consuming maybe I should call it 'The Year of the Reader/Writer'. Regardless, there's a lot of good books coming out from some of my favorite romance authors and some new ones. Though my goal is to read at least 1 nonfiction book and 2 non-romance books this year.

Here's what I've locked eyes with so far:

Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
Crazy, Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates
A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
Rushing Amy by Julie Brannagh
Bad Boy Billonaire's Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale
Wulfe Untamed by Pamela Palmer
Vampire Most Wanted by Lyndsay Sands
Live by Mary Ann Rivers
Nocturnes by Kendall Grey
The Greatest Lover Ever by Christina Brooke
Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein

Twelve for the month doesn't seem a bad way to start. I didn't bother tracking my reading numbers in 2013, but I'm interested in keeping count again.

Since the weather's been awful, what better way to pass the days by then with a delicious read, something fancy to drink and a space heater.

No comments:

Post a Comment