Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reading List: December 2012


My wrap up for the year post will be coming by the end of the week. In the mean time here's my list of reads for the month of December. I didn't get nearly as much read as I wanted to.

1. What an Earl Wants by Kasey Michaels*
2. Forever a Lord by Delilah Marvelle*
3. The Other Side of Us by Sarah Mayberry***
4. Death by Chocolate by Julie Lindsey **
5. The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
6. Fallen by Celeste Bradley***
7. Romancing the Holidays by Jaci Burton, et al.***
8. The Lady Most Willing by Connie Brockway, Eliosa James, and Julia Quinn***
9. A Kiss for Midwinter by Courtney Milan
10. Deck the Halls with Love by Lorraine Heath
11. Death's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden***

In the new year it's more indies, more romance, and more happy reading times. I don't have any definitive plans besides a wedding in August, and hopefully a finished book at some point. In the meantime, my new year's resolution of posting regularly... well, I won't hold  myself to any promises. My plan to continue to review as I can is still in affect, though I plan on backing off a little bit to focus on the gazillion other things I have going on.

*Review coming soon or available on this blog
**Review available on IndieBooksRUs
***Review available or coming soon on TheSeason

No comments:

Post a Comment