Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Reading List: Oct. & Nov. 2012

It's been while... *breakout in song* I should be a karoke singer, but until I launch my chops on the stage I should probably give loyal fans my reading list. It's all in my head. Secretly I think thousands of people read these posts and then go out and buy the books I'm reading just cause.

October
1. Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott***
2. Wicked Nights with a Proper Lady by Tiffany Clare***
3. The Importance of Being Wicked by Miranda Neville***
4. Secrets of a Wedding Night by Valerie Bowman***
5. Exposed To You by Beth Kery***
6. Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione***
7. How to Deceive a Duke by Lecia Cornwall***
8. Waltz with a Stranger by Pamela Sherwood***
9. His Mistletoe Bride by Vanessa Kelly***

November
1. Anything He Wants by Sara Fawkes***
2. Flat Spin Spin by David Freed **
3. Teach Me by Amy Lynn Steele***
4. Obsession Wears Opals by Renee Bernard***
5. The Prince by Tiffany Reisz*
6. Touch of Steel by Kate Cross***
7. The Trouble with Being Wicked by Emma Locke***
8. Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas

*Review on my blog
**Review on IndieBooksRUs
***Review available or coming soon to TheSeason

No comments:

Post a Comment